Belgium, Ebbsfleet - Belgium, Ebbsfleet
Local Services Directory : Destinations from Ebbsfleet : Belgium, Ebbsfleet
1. Brussels (Bruxelles, Brussel) | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
Brussels is a city of fine food, café culture and Art Nouveau architecture.There's over forty museums covering everything from Magritte to the magic art of beermaking.
2. Ostend (Oostende, Ostende) | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
The city is on the North Sea in west Belgium, Oostende consists of the Fort Napoleon which is the only intact Napoleonic fortress in Europe. The city consists of many attractions including The Merc ...more
3. Bruges (Brugge, Brügge) | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
Bruges is the most visted part of Belgium, Bruges is in the north western part of Belgium. Georges Stael is the the main shopping street and Horse-drawn carriage and canal boat tours are popular wit ...more
4. Mechelen (Malines, Mechlin) | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
Mechelen was built near the river Dijle and the Leuven canal. the city offers many shopping facilities, as well as museums and artwork. the city consists of the Brusselpoort, last remaining of the ...more
5. Antwerp (Antwerpen, Anvers) | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
Cycling is a very easy and a popular way of getting around this city. This city is the home of the world?s largest diamond cutting industry. Antwerp is extremely popular with young people and ...more
6. Liège (Lidje, Lüttich) | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
The city is situated in the valley of the Meuse River, near Belgium's eastern borders. The airport is located in the north-west of the city of Liège, in the east of Belgium. Liège has ...more
7. Namur (Namen, Nameur) | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
Namur is in southern Belgium, on the Meuse and Sambre rivers. It is the capital of Wallonia. Namure has the Tresor du Prieure d'Oignies which is a tour of the city.
8. Ghent (Gand, Gaunt) | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
Ghent is one of the most expensive cities in Belgium especially food and shopping. Cycling is the best way to travel here as this city has the largest pedestrian zone in Belgium.
9. Adinkerke | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
Adinkerke is famous for selling tobbaco, cigars and real cigerettes. A good place for adult to go and enjoy shopping and sight seeing.
10. Blankenberge (Blankenberg) | BOOK TICKETS | LIVE TIMES HOTEL + TRAIN DEALS
Blankenberge is a typical seaside resort, which is very popular with tourists. The town has different activities such as Carnival Parade and the two day march at the start of May.
2 3 Next
Visit Europe's top destinations by rail, travel internationally by train connecting to central Europe.
Eurostar offer complete tickets from the point you start your trip until the very end. Rail transport from Ebbsfleet International offers direct transport from the UK to & Belgium. Lille International Airport in France [TRAVEL EUROPE]
Book Eurostar Tickets